With the advanced technology in today’s life, it is better to get any machine you need right from the manufacturer. This will help avoid clown issues and also guarantee you a money save from better manufacturer pricing policies and customer services.
But what if the manufacturer of your product is abroad? What would you do? So freight shipping and installation of a pressure washer can be difficult for people who have never done it before.
If you are one of them, then this article will help you with that. You can, therefore, order your best pressure washer today and get it shipped to you!
So if you haven’t bought a pressure washer yet, now is the time to do so. Using one of these machines, you can easily clean your home without having to spend hours scrubbing away at your walls and windows. It’s easy to use since it comes with a power cord that you can plug into the nearest electrical outlet. The only thing left for you is to figure out how best you can ship and install the machine safely in your home.
Freight Shipping & Installation Checklist
Fre Shipping & Installation Checklist is a guide for people who want to ship and install their pressure washer. It contains the list of things to do before shipping and installing pressure washer.
So whether you have already bought or are planning to buy the product, these checklist can be of help to you when placing your shipment.
Before you ship or install a pressure washer, make sure that the following items are provided:
- Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Pump (or pump assembly)
- Hose Assembly (or hose assembly) with appropriate fittings for your pressure washer
- Hose Assembly Quick Disconnects (or quick disconnects) for your hose assembly
The above guide is of help to someone who is placing the order and making the shipment online. But if you travelled in person to the manufacturing company. You can check for deeper details including:
- Make sure your pressure washer is in good condition and not leaking
- Have all the necessary tools for installation or replacement parts on hand
- Test the unit for leaks before you leave for home
Basic Installing Tips of a Pressure Washer
Pressure washing is a great cleaning procedure for your environment. It is also a complex process that can be daunting to install and start off for a first-timer.
Some of the basic tips for installing a pressure washer include:
- Follow the instructions in your manual for the proper installation process
- Confirm that you have all the tools and parts required for proper installation
- There has to be a guaranteed reliable water supply before operating the machine
- You have to test and be sure that your pressure washer is compatible with the hose size of your garden hose.
- Use a hose clamp to secure the water supply line
Things You Should Never Forget When Shipping a Pressure Washer
Part of the safety of a pressure washer starts off right from shipping, packing and installing the machine even before using it. There are a few things that you should never forget when shipping and installing your pressure washer.
- Never store the pressure washer near combustible materials, like gas, propane or alcohol.
- Never use gasoline bought later than 30 days to power the pressure washer.
- Extension cords should not be used with the pressure washer. Always use a proper power cord from the wall outlet or generator set.
- Always disconnect the hose from the nozzle before moving it or storing it for long periods of time.
- Always ensure the power source is turned off before connecting or disconnecting any hoses or connections.
- Do not use your pressure washer if it has been previously damaged, has been dropped, or has been in contact with any chemical.
- Make sure the pressure washer is securely attached to the transport carton.
- Check the carton for signs of damage, cracks, and leaks before it is shipped out.
- Make sure that you have a receipt in case there is a problem during transit with your shipment.
Get your best quality pressure washers today from Giraffe tools and collections.